yipeee... thats the quiz that i set for you... go try it keke.. stumbled upon this website while surfing through other people's blog. See, I'm supposed to be studying but here I am doing this... I guess its totally because (excuse excuse huh) I woke up at around 430am and couldnt go back to sleep. So i was in a not-so-nice mood. Then my breakfast was bad because I dont wanton noodle with red chillie sauce, you know those kind of chillie sauce... My mum told the wanton cook but she forgot! Shucks... Anyway feeling much better (of course, been spending the past hour blogging)... Shall get back to work some time soon... keke Meanwhile go take this quiz ya? http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=041126205101-470902
Saturday, November 27, 2004
- Gmail
- My Photos (04 - Now)
- Europe 07 (Collage)
- Europe 07 (Part 1)
- Europe 07 (Part 2)
- Europe 07 (Part 3)
- NYNC 08
- Europe 08
- Europa FM
- Siyng
- Siyng in Tumblr
- Andy
- Bee Teng
- Han
- Jia Min
- John
- Wei Yang
- Wilfrid
- Yapp
- Zen
- NUS BBA
- Jusme-sy



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home