Thursday, November 25, 2004

Oh did I mention that I forgot my eraser yesterday? And it was an Mcq exam that requires me to colour the bubble sheet. So I calmly (really I wasnt too terrified, jus shucks!) raise my hand and ask to borrow a eraser. Ya and my sister is like Woooo so you will always forget things one huh. I'm like - erm my first time okies... Anyway was watching Charlie Angels till quite late last nite. Alright movie. Jus that Im running out of TV to watch. Okok I should start studying for my last and ever last paper on monday right? Its IT1003, open book, but still have to study. Erm probably be tidying my wardrobe or something. At least start by reading the lecture notes. Then move on to the case studies and text chapters. The renovations are still going on so its really noisy at this time of the day. I wish they stop! Its irritating, but ya shall not complain since it wouldnt make them stop either. Maybe at least stop work for some half an hour so that I can take a nap in the afternoon? keke...

And details of next wed's Singapore Idol is out. We will know the results on the day itself, with each of them singing three songs, and the other finalists would be there! And this means that I will see David Yeo once again! keke still my very favourite. No matter who wins, I think I still think I have already made him (David) my winner. Dont know why I like him so much, but he gives people (or jus me?) this kind of sincerity, security and ease. So natural and so close to heart. And between Taifuk and Sly, its gonna a tough fight huh. I dont know but I guess Sly is closer to one's heart that Taifuk so if Sly wins, thats the major reason. And the year is about to end again. And sigh the last day of the year is my last day at apb. Is there a half day please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home