Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Oh you know there is this song by MayDay also, titled Let Me Take Care of You. Argh hadnt heard it on the radio. Of course what, since I hadnt been listening to the radio for so long- T H E. But its the theme song for the Channel U 8-830pm show. Quite nice, but they always let us listen to a short snippet of it. And remembered Heng Xin De Heng Xin? Haha I wanted to listen to songs by MayDay so I searched through my computer and found this song. I remembered I really like it back then, and still do. It sings something like: You left me behind to think of you when you left. Everything changes and changes, but it couldnt be me.....Do they have some compilation CD or something, because I want to buy! Super duper like songs like Chun Zhen and all that.. brought back alot of memories...
Yipee finished my sociology paper already. Erm ben's birthday is next week so I have another birthday BBQ this saturday. Woo conservative three saturday of birthdays... Next saturdday is yvonne's... Ok but ben's confirm must go keke because he is always making people (eg big bird) drunk on their 21st, so we shall go to his! But then again, he doesnt have to worry, he can hold his alcohol excellently well. But its real far, its all the way at East Coast, yaya someone can jus walk there, but I had to take three hours of bus ride to and fro... Did that last time. Really dont like long bus rides. Heard the Singapore Idol's Thats What Friends are For on p10. Finally. Of course its Hey there its David Yeo, still my first ever Sing idol. Ok and sly. And I nearly forgot all about that jerry, if I hadnt heard his voice again. No books today! Tv, radio, sleep and :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home