Reading till this part where my sociology text reads... give in to or comply with ideals, but maintain regrets about society's superficial standards... Then suddenly recalled this article that I read in today's paper, about past sms stored in the phone. I dont really think that they are proof of anything. To me, they are memories of the past. I have some sms that I cant bear to delete, dated as far back to oct2001 or maybe earlier. I dont know if it applies to everyone, but these sms that you cant bear to delete might belong largely to people who had left your life to a great extent. At least for me. That explains also why I couldnt bear to change my first phone. I guess it is still one of the remaining artifacts of the past. And when I changed to my present (awful) phone, I am at least glad that the sms remained with me. Although segregated from the present inventories of sms, they are still part of me. I seldom will read them again, though there are times when they (the sms) could provide some comfort to me.
Sunday, November 21, 2004
- Gmail
- My Photos (04 - Now)
- Europe 07 (Collage)
- Europe 07 (Part 1)
- Europe 07 (Part 2)
- Europe 07 (Part 3)
- NYNC 08
- Europe 08
- Europa FM
- Siyng
- Siyng in Tumblr
- Andy
- Bee Teng
- Han
- Jia Min
- John
- Wei Yang
- Wilfrid
- Yapp
- Zen
- NUS BBA
- Jusme-sy



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home