I have this compeling urge to once again write about Sly, that is as if I hadnt mention enough of him here already. But each time as I read in national newspaper and magazine of thirty over professional women declaring their (and their friends, relatives) affections for Sly, it justifies for another blog entry on Sly, to further indulge in this Sly- fashion as I am always better than them (ie never so crazy). And I dont think this wave of Sly- flu will end soon. Throw in another week or two. I mean who else is not waiting for 01Dec04 7:45pm? And do you think Im not in his camp?
You should go read this week's issue of 8days. This article- Rock steady, tells it all. The author Leong Pik Something, a 30 year old woman is crazy about Sly too. See its not me, you, us only and pardon us, we are not those giggling teens, we do not belong to the age category of 13 to 15.5. She captures the essence of this Sly- fashion/ flu to the very best. Hats off to her. She remembered everything Ken said of Sly, the 10 minutes encounter of her friend and Sly and ya all the feelings of a Sly groupie. She gave us all a name- Sly groupie. Now tell me, who else is an idol (ie your idol) if not for him? Like an overused statement, we all want a piece of Sly. From the Sly's wrist band to his the- silverly- umbrella/ Stef- Sun's- Shen- Qi- lookalike pants, even if it is jus that, it is enough for the Sly fans (ie top on
their shopping list). Opps I mean Sly groupie. So Slyly!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home