Thursday, November 25, 2004

Guess what, its 2:36pm already and I hadnt start work. I barely sat down and flip open the textbook and to realise that I shall blog again. Argh!?! And how many times have I been blogging a day? Erm thats about two, three times a day. Wooo.

Anyway the name is out- Juan or San Miguel. I meant the golden couple Beckham's third son. I admit, Juan is a nice name isnt it? I thought it sounds real cool. As cool as Justin, Leslie (a new name that I like though I admit it sounds like a dog), Julian (quite cool also, not sissy at all), San (nice also rite? at least not so ordinary like Sam, though my sister said it sounds like Sand), Jan (not bad also as long as you dont name your next son Feb) keke..This list of names look impressive (as long as you dont name your son Beckham... so ergh). And if they are going to have a fourth
one, and if its gonna be a girl, IF, then maybe they can consider- Chocolat (rythems with Juliet, you know one Romeo and so you have to have one that sounds like Juliet), Rose (in Shakespears also) or Secrets (named after opps Victoria Secrets)... You know ehy? Because San Miguel is a Spanish beer. Ya so interesting right, named after a bridge, a Shakespears' character and a beer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home