Friday, November 26, 2004

Its friday already, the last friday in this year that you would find me still muggling. Jus showered but is feeling tired. Tired of studying. From yesterday till now, I jus finished with the 7 case studies. And its jus pure reading, I dont know if anything stays with my memory. Its not that important for an open book but at least I need to remember what are them so that I know where to look for them. Kinda scared of the 4 structured questions as I dont have any idea what topics would they be on. The sampled questions didnt seem that easy.

Anyway I was reading Jason Hahn's column in 8days. He's really funny. Like the way he writes. Maybe because I write that way too. Someday, someday I shall have a column of my own. Yaya when is the someday coming?!? Big question mark. I mean, how can I ever get a chance to try for it?

Kinda confused as to what to do tomorrow. I have (1) to study for my exam (2) the stock picking and futures trading at NTU (so far!) (3) Ben's birthday at East Coast Coastal Sands (so so far!). Shucks!!! Shall go back to look through the cases again. Then read through my lecture notes and then the text... Monday please come faster!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home