My paper today is at 5pm. Its at MPSH2. Kinda intimidating. I think I am still more comfortable taking exams in my own faculty, than at the exams hall. Seeing a sea of strangers all crowding outside the hall (still remembered when I was taking my ss, I saw piggy outside the hall...woo 2 semesters ago) make me nervous and lost. Nervous because I saw people whom I dont know all taking the exams as well. Lost because I probably would be standing at some corner alone. So now I am listening to Jue Jiang by MayDay, hopefully I am not too scared later. After that, after my paper, I will come back and watch TV (any tv will do, and I still have Charlie's Angels- hopefully my Tv is gonna be alright, please give me some colours, I am so dizzy and fizzy looking at the blue, yellow and their associated shades) and tidy my wardrobe and sleep. And can they stop doing their renovation work up there? Okok I am jus being fussy. Jus that the noise will make me more frustrated than necessary. And they gave a bad review for The edge of reason (Bridget Jones Diary II). But I think it should be quite nice, heartwarming to watch huh. At least I know my sis will disagree with Ong Shu Fen, that woman, so I am not alone at this. Shouldnt have read what she wrote, since she will only give good reviews and ratings to super duper big blockbuster movies. Anyway pray that I am not very scared later. And definitely look forward to the Phenomenal of Singapore Idol tomorrow since I didnt really notice Sly and Taifuk when the show started. Ya all I knew was David Yeo (ask Charles & Didier).. keke
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
- Gmail
- My Photos (04 - Now)
- Europe 07 (Collage)
- Europe 07 (Part 1)
- Europe 07 (Part 2)
- Europe 07 (Part 3)
- NYNC 08
- Europe 08
- Europa FM
- Siyng
- Siyng in Tumblr
- Andy
- Bee Teng
- Han
- Jia Min
- John
- Wei Yang
- Wilfrid
- Yapp
- Zen
- NUS BBA
- Jusme-sy



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home