Monday, November 22, 2004

Woke up pretty late today. Jus wanted to sleep, though wanted to go jogging since I didnt do so on Sunday. Anyway each time I switched on my computer, the wallpaper is the photo of me & my 21st birthday cake. I used to always change wallpapers, but I guess I really like this one that I wouldnt be changing any time soon. And yv send her invitation for her birthday party on dec already. Anyway thinking back, since my birthday I hadnt wore that dress again. haha there is always time.

For sure I am someone with split personality.

Anyway read about what the author wrote in today's LIFE! ? So interesting. Its about how crazy they become as they support their idols, Sly. Haha same as me, they used to root for David Yeo but after his departure, its to Sly. But I dont think I ever get so crazy, to the extent of calling to support him. I guess I never done something like that- the passive side of me. Though definitely looking forward to 01dec. And Jay is coming for concert. But no point getting excited since I wouldnt be going. Going through my sociology notes, finishing soon. Then would proceed to lecture
notes... Ya nothing else either.. Didnt feel like doing anything else. Jus like to sleep, sleep and sleep, or watch tv, some more tv and more tv.. keke... but nopes-nopes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home