Jus now my sister wanted me to read her stuff about harry potter. Im truly a non Harry potter fan. I have no interest in reading the books (I know alot people is telling me to do so), in the movies and the related stuff (though I am alright with the harry potter poster in the house and my sister's harry potter craze. But kinda bad not to read her stuff when she kept wanting me to. She said that after my exams I wouldnt read her for sure, so she said since I couldnt sleep tonite I shall read it. So now finally I open the file and read seriously (rather than scan through, like
what I did the first time). I thought her command of language is excellent. But nevertheless, I am not really interested in the story plot. But at least I am seriously paying attention to what she wants me to do... good sign huh?
It reads 1:49am on the clock but dear me, I still couldnt sleep. Please jus knock me out?!?
List of things to do during the holidays
- watch Singapore Idol (yipee!)
- clear my wardrobe
- clear my notes
- think whether to do honors
- decide whether to do honors
- think of what modules to take
- decide on what modules to take
- buy/ zap textbooks
- shopping
- holidaying(?)
- cycle
- swim
- attachment at apb :(
- watch tv
- zZz
- blog
- make Xmas cards
- think of birthday presents (about 4 around the corner)
- work on the various finance related knowledge- the ntu investment club thingy
- ... anything I miss out now but i want/ need to do...
Please... let me fall asleep!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home