Saturday, November 27, 2004

Pray that I will have a good nite sleep tonite. At least sufficient rest alright. Anyway was really feeling weak and what-so-ever that I didnt go for Ben's birthday eventually. kinda pity but never mind, will go to yvonne's next week.
Anyway watched Liu Xin Yu. Very nice. Between Mei Zhou and Xi Men, I love Xi Men's story the most. Have a hutch that it would be the one I like most out of the four. Wouldnt know until next saturday. But his story is simple yet realistic, romantic yet bitter- sweet. What Xiao Gen did was really touching. Most touching, I would say. And what Xiao You did was touching too. I dont know if I would like his story as much if Xi Men eventually ended up with Xiao Ge. But I guess its always the pity that makes you feel as though thats the one you like best and you really treasure it the most. I guess perhaps treasuring the present is as important as well. Because if you do, then your life wouldnt have another regret..But really, to me, thats touching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home