I went for a run and it gets worrying when I dont run as well as in the gym. Sounds like a pussy cat.
Outside hotter so of course more siong
I feel as if I have self-created so many other problems to get away from the first worry that now they all are piling up in a heap.
If you allow me to try to think things through- I feel guilty but more of worry and fear and helpess, which wasnt made any easier without talking to anyone about it, even if talking cant solve any of those emotions nor the situation; I felt as if I am always going to be Emma seeing different varieties and structures and forms of Polin and I didnt like it when someone else take away all your attention and I didnt like it when I have to listen everything about the different Polin(s) and I dont like it when it sometimes reminds me of how I do in fact missed a bit about the other him; of course now I dont know if I want to go beyond Praha and if so, where.
Then you quickly come back and dont extend la.
If taken as face value is all that it means.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home