I jus finished Chapter 39 of `The Appeal. It wasnt what I have ecpected from the turn of the story before the ending chapter. But maybe it was more of the short end that made me feel disappointed, and not so much as to why Ron Fisk had such a vote despite what happened to Josh Fisk. Though I admit I enjoyed the read quite a bit, especially when it had been a long time such that I have been able to sit down and finish a book- first page to last.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
- Gmail
- My Photos (04 - Now)
- Europe 07 (Collage)
- Europe 07 (Part 1)
- Europe 07 (Part 2)
- Europe 07 (Part 3)
- NYNC 08
- Europe 08
- Europa FM
- Siyng
- Siyng in Tumblr
- Andy
- Bee Teng
- Han
- Jia Min
- John
- Wei Yang
- Wilfrid
- Yapp
- Zen
- NUS BBA
- Jusme-sy



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home