Thursday, March 27, 2008

I believe from the way people say Hi to you, you can sense if the person has changed. Maybe jus whether the person has changed his perspective towards you. Well, this is how the world works and it hasnt upset me, at least not today.

There is abundant sunshine today and that makes me a happy girl. Especially when my first laps in the empty pool. Try to imagine myself as a pretty and slim girl from a rich family swimming the afternoon away (read: jobless but rich) with plenty of sun. Back to reality, I am jus the gal who changes from slippers to heels and wait in line for a boxed lunch. Which makes me wonder if I was someone else looking at this life, would I envy (not as if there is much to envy over) and want to have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home