Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I dont think I was stressed out, jus that there seemed to be so many things to cope with. Or was it me that (purposedly) planned for all of them.

My whole brain was filled with opex and capex (legal stuff really isnt my strength, finance is better) and I had to rush for class. Las LiLas is about 20-25 (speed) walking minutes away from my office. I was so tired and hungry by the time I reached the school. And 5 mins from the start of the class I had time for like a corner of my French Loaf.

The Spanish teacher (I am not sure if he would still be my teacher since I am due for Monday class and since I was at work, I joined the Wednesday class for this week) Tono is quite fun. I like the way where he speaks to us in Spanish and let us guess what it meant. It didnt take too long to realise my strength lies in reading (read: guessing) the words but not speaking the language. 2 hours passed before I noticed (even though I felt as if my heart is crawling and I was totally hungry) and adios to my first Spanish class.

Having been to Barcelona helps alot. For the very basic, it was precisely the days in Barcelona that further sparked the passion that I have of Barcelona before actually visiting it. I remembered my very first reaction when my head popped out of the Metro was "Alright this is Barcelona, say WOO" (something like that). Having a great time (shopping) in Barcelona was also another reason for that love. Being curious of things I see in Barcelona and wanting to go back definitely count as well. All in all, I love this European city and since I was totally undecided on going for a sewing/fashion design class meant that learning Spanish is the next thing for me.

Alright I have to revise what I learn today though I will leave the homework to another day; I want to finish reading the last 2 chapters of my book and I am super duper zuper auper in need of sleep. You know I actually woke up at 4am this morning and read for an hour and I actually skipped a shopping lunch for more reading. Dont you think I am going crazy.

If there is one thing I want to tell you todayWere jus saying that 99.9% of sent sms will be received by the receiver and that 0.1% wouldnt even be us. Today the yes-to-my-umbrella-sms was unreceived by me.

Someone from office has gotten my Jie Lun Chips (again)! Come back soon!

I need my lunch swim tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home