I took the day off, to recover from all the pain and cramps. Did practically nothing but sleep. Sleeping do makes the muscle and stomach cramps go away, but thats all the pain it can reduce.
Shutting myself away and not wanting to face reality. I dont know what I can do (because it seems practically nothing), I dont know how to face it and I dont know how to talk about it. I googled and read about it but I dont think I can talk about it, even though I should say something, I think.
I got the two messages about being worried over whats happening to me. I promised to make a call later but I am not ready to talk about it. So I dont know what I can say to fulfil that call. But maybe its first step from hidding away from reality.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home