The conversation lasted 6 mins 47 seconds and tears flowed. The first sentense I heard over the other side after the 4th ring was you finally called. Even before tears were shed, the other side of the phone knew I was about to burst out and cry. I think the fact that I couldnt and/or didnt say anything about it make me feel worse. It was silent, it was tears, it was I am not ready to talk about it that deflated the question of what had happened to me which was put across in various different sentense structures. I know I did nothing in providing for answers but throwing out more questions. Possible scenarios that were generated from obviously after some thinking were raised and self-destroyed, leading to the voice of increasing frustration on the other end. I was given the respect that if I wouldnt want to say I shall keep silent but was asked to shed light on how long this will go on, if I can promise to text upon any changes and if I can promise to reply text messages if I am alright.
I promised.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home