Sunday, March 30, 2008

From google


I wasnt really in any mood for anything, which going by the amount of food I am eating, it should set me back by some weights yet step back when throwing in the cheddar cheese biscuits and two full pieces of chocolate.

Emma, making her way up the bus, said that she didnt think she cared (that Alex loves her) and the worse thing that Alex made her go through was to listen to his love for Polin.

If the typical movie ending is that Alex no longer feels for Polin and gets back with Emma, then the typical reality would be, for whatever reasons, Emma wouldnt be together with Alex.

I am preparing for the trip, already. I went through the logistics though they are unconfirmed plans hinged on whether I could get the train tickets in the local office (because there isnt any flight available). I went through the narrowed list of accomodation and drew out an even narrower list for two different scenarios- one where I would be needing a single room. I went through the things to do and to see in the city of Wien, as well as Praha but not yet Budapest. Hadnt gone into the exact details like the point-to-point logistics but I have tomorrow for that. I am preparing to do this all on my own.

On almost the following week that I would be leaving, if I am, someone in office will be taking the Bath-London-Paris-Barcelona route, the exact reverse route I took less than a year ago. I felt as if I could envision the whole journey for him, I felt as if I could do it all over again. I hope he can bring something for me for Aunt Paris.

It isnt hard to fall in love with Alex, in fact it is hard to not fall in love with Alex. Not jus for that deeply casted pair of eyes, but that sincere expression, that flow of talent. Alex said that he wants to be an author for the longest time he remembered, which was something I would have said too. Someone recently mentioned that I write well, I write like an author. Whether the truth or not, which reminds me that someone else taught me to take things face value, I think when its nice things thats easy to accept, people could easily take it as face value. But otherwise it isnt easy.

Jus like how it isnt easy for me to think the text message was sincere. It felt more like a must-do rather than a I-want-to-do.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today
When Alex said good night Emma, Emma replied goodbye Alex.

As for what has happened to me, I am waiting for good news on Thursday. The importance placed on the other I-hope-is-good news has since evaporated.

Because I will fulfil the visit to Praha, on my own. Since if there is no contract or promise in the first place, this decision isnt a breach of anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home