~ HK sharing
And yes the first dish served to us was seafood chowder soup. Erm its amazing, have I not said enough!?! I wondered if we have something like this in Spore? So if anyone knows, jus leave me a note? Its creamy-yet-not-too-creamy seafood soup covered with a layer of crispy-not-oily-thin-and-soft bread. Its so delicious. And since its the first dish no one needs to ask the other person to finish it, we cant have enough of it! When the next dish came, salmon and prawn salad, we were amazed! Shocked is a better word. Its such a big plate and we were like "opps did we order too much". Yes, everything is fresh and super duper naturally-sweet. Argh! We finished a whole plate of crispy fruits and seafood again. Then came two plates of spagetti. Erm the best I ever tried. Second would have to be Chicken Pasta from Singapore' s cream bistro. But really I would go crazy with eating spagetti. I love it! We were super duper full!! But we really managed to finish them all. Amazing! Oh plus the moment the dishes came, we were like photos-crazy, jus keep taking photos of the food, till we both got tired of waiting and hurried the other person. Erm even empty plates were featured. Fun times.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
Fun times do not come all the time. Maybe its because there are many tiring, sad, angry, disappointing, heart- breaking, exhausting times would fun times be fun, and happy times be happy. It is so easy to tell you not to look back but I never seemed to too ready for the future.
Things you still dont know
1. I cut my hair
2. I dislike i-t to the core.
3. I do not wish that I would see i-t ever again.
4. When I am slow at your msn, unless I am busy (how busy am I in front of you?), mostly I am angry with you.
5. When I am angry with you, my replies are short, and appeared to be redundant.
6. When I am angry with you, I would not reply unless until you stop saying things that would make me upset.
7. When I am angry with you, I get hurt more than anything else.
8. I dont like it when I am angry with you.
9. When I am angry with you on a friday, sometimes I dont know how to react on a Monday.
10. You often call, but rarely because of me. Yet everything disappear the next time again. Yet everything disappear when you jus asked "so how is it?" or "hows the response?".
11. I have moved on. Jus that I still turned back. I need something to pull me away. I cant push myself far away enough.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home