Friday, September 30, 2005

The correlation between a guy's fashion sense and amount of security he gives.
Personal theory written by SY.

The more ordinary a guy's fashion sense is, the more security he can gives girls.
Ordinary fashion sense includes white, all shades of blue, black, all shades of grey, all shades of greenish grey. It also includes jeans and berms, slippers and conventional shoes. More security refers to partnership security, i.e. the more security he can gives, the better he would make a good husband, at least from my own point of view.

At the age of 22 (still very young!), I no longer think I am looking for a boyfriend- material in a guy. I guess it is the age thingy. But maybe its a be-it-or-not-be-it-thingy. Ok it is the have-or-not-have issue then. No longer would 22 years of age give you time to search for the one. I no longer fancy handsome looking guys (erm I always thought they jus look better, thats all). I always feel that a husband is someone you want to spend your life with, so it doesnt really matters how ordinary he looks like. Anything handsome and to be seen for a lifetime will soon turn ordinary looking too. More importantly is his values and the level of compatibility with yours; his characters; level of reliability and faithfulness.

I dont know if appearances or fashion sense would reveal all qualities of a husband- material guy, but at least I feel this way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home