Tuesday, September 27, 2005

People said matters of the love is complicated. I definitely agree. But they forget something. They forget that matters of the computer are equally complicated. Super duper zuper! They are either invisible (all the network thingy) or they are visibly complicated!! Now I understand why. Because a complicated computer is invented by an even more complicated human being. So how can a computer be simple? THE!

I confessed, when it comes to the matter of technoglogy and computer, I have only three phrases to describe myself (1) impatiently desperate (2) helplessly hopless and (3) full of admiration. Yes, my dearest computer is the far most important thing to me. So please my dear, I will treat you really well. I try to give you enough of sleep each day. You see, you sleep more than my sleeping hours already. You sleep when I am away in school and you sleep when I sleep. I try not to make you work so hard with all the programs running at the same time. And I try to give you a one hour lunch break everyday if I am at home....THE!

Anyway yes there is something wrong with the connection. If you are reading this, it doesnt mean there is nothing wrong. It either meant that I am (1) luckily to blog (2) I really have alot of patient to wait for blogger to load (3) I am addicted to blogger or (4) it has miracleously recover by itself.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
It is easier to walk away from you when I want a break from you. It is less easy when you are the one who walked away.

Anyway I am feeling very upset today because of the few hours that were gone due to all the complicated computer and internet thingy. Super duper upset seeing that I have so much work to be done using the computer.

So now, please can someone gives me some peace. I am in no capacity to do other things than work. Especially social interaction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home