Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ok maybe no one cares that I am absent from my own blog. Anyway I had been having loads of problems trying to use the computer and the internet for the past two days. And its so THE when I am home all two days! So difficult to try to get things done.

Anyway ND is coming over tomorrow to help see the computer. Thanks!! I hope he can solve it!

The past two days hadnt been good. Mostly of sad moments, so why not talk about it. But I anticipate more good days. After my thursday 12pm Midterm test, I would be midterm-test-free! Though there seems to be a draggy project discussion that I dont think I am looking very much forward to. Jus hope that things will get beyond the dearest structure that I have worked out. *pray* Then it would be some TV for the night! Friday will come when I finally have time to work on my thesis. Mainly the population sample part already! Back to
school on Saturday for lesson and project discussion. But the thing is, suprisingly, I look forward to that. Probably because I love my project group and so I dont mind going back on Saturday. Plus its mostly alright for a person with no social life. Even better, I will come back home and give myself a break after all that! Sunday till Monday noon would be super duper busy trying to finally start on my measures already!

If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
You are still the strongest when you are weak.

~ HK sharing
I left off talking about the interesting train journey. Well, we spotted a group of interesting people. The moment they walked in, our glares crossed and we both knew what the other partner is thinking! Yes!! Its one of those you-know-me-and-I-know-you time. Anyway we conversed in English (jus like how we would converse between ourselves as we tried to bargin for lower prices with the owner) thinking that they wouldnt understand us! To think that they knew English too! Anyway two of the people ended up sitting next to me and our conversations have to stop. Only left with the you-know-me-and-I-know-you glares! Anyway because we kept talking throughout the train journey, it was super duper enjoyable despite all our tiredness. And when we reached our destinations, we wished we dont need to get down. You know why? Because it would mean that we have to carry our carriers!! Amazingly I still managed them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home