Friday, September 30, 2005

Ok the thing is that because each time I put in my thumb drive, my computer will hang on me. So ok I will stop putting the thumb drive in. THE! That means I have to email all the stuff that I want to save to my gmail account. And that also means that my blog entries are unsaved. Its alright for now since everything is online but will get down to all these savings and keeping a copy some time soon. Blog entries provide traces to my life....

Anyway still making calls now. A few more on the list, with of course a whole chunk of unanswered ones. Listening to some music now so ya my hands are free to type.

The thing about calling companies is a scarly yet not a very frightening one. I used to remembered that I am very afraid of making announcement speeches in Borders. If you are there before, and pay attention to their notices (eg about lost child, closing hours) then you know what I meant. When I was first asked to switch from being a shelver to a customer service officer, JY and I were like "ar why both of us only?", "how ar, I dont dare to use the speaker?". But I overcame this fear, telling myself that if I only had one chance in doing it, then I wouldnt want to miss such an experience. So in the end, I did everything! I think whenever there was a need to use the speakers, my friends who remained as shelvers would approach us. Of course, if there is anything, approach JY! We love to sneak off for longer breaks and ended up eating in the pantry or Burger Kings' tarco pie (like it ever since JY introduced to me!). Ok back to the calling-of-companies. It was scarly because you have to speak to some really smart people or people who think they are and kinda ignore you. It is not very frightened because there are some really nice people (especially guys!) and I wrote a script, saying almost the same thing in all the calls I have made.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

complete doing ur backup and do a format. :X

10:46 PM  
Blogger siying said...

erm i back-up files liao. cos recently jus did, so nothing much except the songs hahaha!

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! never knew you worked at borders. it must be so fun! i love going to borders, when i have nothing better else to do. hope the calling of companies had some good results. and im super bored. and desperate for a change of job. have a good day.

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home