The day was busy, filled with (1) midterm test, (2) phone calls, (3) friend returning me notes, (4) someone asked me for my text (she happens to not know my name, but I know hers. THE! sigh!) (5) ND coming over to "cure" my computer (6) I reckoned I better get a laptop for safety reasons (less disruptive to work and emotions), (7) me uploading OE report, my part!
Thanks ND for all his efforts! Think I was much calmer when facing my dear computer and her tempers with him telling me this and that.
Finally going to call up a whole list of orgnizations when morning comes! Have to drag myself to wake up early because I scared I cant finish that list! Need to submit my thesis homework on Monday, 12 noon! Talk about meeting expectations!
Anyway today hsy and I happened to encounter another mid- communication- crisis! Oh, not again!?! We laughed it off again.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
I was there when you were weak today. I hope it helps though it doesnt solve.
~ HK Sharing
We got off and left the station immediately to take a cab back. The 6 minutes walk from MTR to kimberly is now too far for both tired fellows! Anyway when we got off the cab (SGD 3), we headed straight into Kimberly, avoiding all glares we are receiving! They must have thought something like "see this two crazy fellows dragging so much stuff, crazy man!". Erm erm *smucks*. Anyway I was frantically searching for the electronic card to our room (you always make me keep it saying that you will have a higher chance in displacing it even more!). In the end, by the time we got out of the lift, I still couldnt find it. Two fellows stood outside the hotel desperately trying to hold on to our carriers for some more minutes and finally I found the card. But then I slot in in the wrong direction (throughout the journey this scene repeats itself for umpteen times and each time you would comment and ask how long have I been staying here and why I still got it wrong. we would then laugh it off). Finally we went into our comfortable and cold room and threw all our carriers in the space between our beds! Woo, it filled that little place up! You wanted to try on the purchases, showered before heading for dinner. But we concluded that its real late, we were too hungry and there are too many things we can do later. So both of us went out again, this time for dinner at The Spagetti House. You already mentioned this place in Day 1, so we thought we would go over this day. It has a very classy setting, air-cond is cold and everything is in the red/ black/ purple colour. Hungry, we sat down and looked at the menu. As usual, I would be the slow-coach that needs your prompting every now and then. In the end, you would end up deciding what to order. Either that or I would end up ordering what you order, or what you think I should order. Anyway we were even frantically taking photos of the menu such that JY who was looking through my photos said that I literally took photos of everything I see. And we kept wondering when our orders would come. Oh we sat this English couple besides our table. They had pizzas. Seems really delicious. In fact everything on the menu seems super duper delicious!!! We didnt order pizzas though. Anyway the pretty lamp was kinda low so the tall English man knocked into it while he got up. Both of us were like BE CAREFUL! The waitress came with cold water and we gupped down like thirsty pigs! Waited for food to arrive...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home