Friday, September 30, 2005

Some updates...

My computer
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.
Laptop purchase? Thinking, considering and choosing, thanks to ND's help.

Thesis
Been calling companies since morning. Not easy! But nothing is easy. Anyway jus hanging around here since (1) my computer is working, (2) its lunchtime and I can reach no one. By the way did I mention that my next homework submission is on Monday Noon? No I hadnt, because I hadnt had time to work on it!! Sob sob... late friday night, late saturday night (morning and afternoon gone with project and lessons), sunday and monday morning... I hope its enough... Where to start?

I dont know how to pronounce my name?
Ok its because I am selected to act in a mini- role play for Monday 3-6pm class. My name is Prof (WOO!) Serena Seah, dean (more WOO!) of the faculty of science (erm I know nuts about atoms and neutrons) and professor of mathematics (if you hang around long enough with me, you know how bad it can be!)! Haha... erm scared (because I would have to stand in front of the class and act), excited (never been selected for such thingy in class before) and full of anticipation (hsy happens to be acting as Prof Lee, aka the one who is supposed to decide how much to allocate to each faculty. i hope he gets my point*).

* Erm if by now you hadnt know, hsy is someone from school. Very funny person because whatever we say to each other, we always (yes you didnt read me wrongly) misunderstands each other! But the rest of the group understands both of us, so where did it go wrong? Project meetings had been so fun with all the misunderstanding, clearing up of the air and re-communicating!

As I wait for lunch time to end, I better start some work on my thesis! Hope I did well for my GSM midterm yesterday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home