Exhausted- for doing nothing much besides being angry over myself. Was angry with myself as to why I can get angry over trival matters. Anyway its alright now. Dumb me. Anyway thanks for tolerating me, you know who you are.
Thursday has always been a more "exciting" day. Besides being the last official day of the week in which I have classes, I also get to see "Mr YY". Hence normally I brave myself for challenges at the end of the day. He didnt do anything other than remaining to be t-h-e Mr YY, which by the way is good enough. But I am those kind of character who has the pre-preconception of people. There are many people whom I thought very otherwise of them but I was proven wrong. But this case of Mr YY, save your breathe. No way! For instance, you are the best example. You changed my perception of you, totally. And MY too. You were right about MY, I was wrong. I always thought MY is a very arrogant person. But actually I guess its jus him. Working with him, I have since begin to see his intelligent, recognise his dilligent and appreciate his brotherly actions. Been taking the bus with him to SOC for the past two weeks and enjoyed talking to him.
One surprise for today was after I showered, a somehow-5-cent coin dropped from my peach- pink skirt. So I assumed its a 5-cent coin to realise it was probably 20-cent- coin from, Yes, HK! Anyway happens to have the Disney CD?!
Random list of people I cant stand
1. People who walked in front of me and acted as though they literally own the road. The. Especially a bunch of girls who would walk abreast to each other and block the whole walkway. Hence weekend shopping is generally avoided. The spoilt me who is used to weekday shopping and its induglence.
2. Pretenous people whom I categorize them as "evil woman". Those who obviously do not like you yet love to pretend they do. And those with angel face but lack of a proper set of moral values.
3. Inconsiderate people
Random reasons why people cant stand me
1. People who think I am arrogant. And I am too lazy to defend nor change. Status quo.
2. People who think I always think I am right.
3. People who think I am too emotional.
4. People who simply doesnt like me.
Random list of people who I simply love
1. Simple people. Those super duper clean and clear. Someone like adidas.
2. Patient people, because I can be rather impatient.
3. Brotherly or sisterly people, because I am always like the little girl who needs help/ protection/ care.
4. Dilligent people. I am dilligent in my work but lazy in other areas. THE!5. Either dilligent or intelligent people (not those textbook-smart but those street-smart). Best if they come together.
6. I used to think I will like engineers. As in fall-in-love with them. Because I am too illogical (in areas other than work), too emotional and too business-like. So in the end I think maybe someone with the same frequency works better. Someone like adidas.
7. My family, my friends.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home