Monday, September 12, 2005

[Edited]

I looked away from the papers and turned my attention to the time displayed on my phone. It should be time.

I turned back, staring at the papers though I focus on listening to the sounds of vehicles.

I looked up and saw it. Yes, I will regard it as the it. Actually it didnt take my share away, but I still regared it as a unforgiveable target of remote rival. Yes, the remote rival.

I looked at it breeze through the air. I saw nothing that could match with what I know of it. But I know it is the fake pretence. The fake pretence that it wants to show to the world. Or maybe, it is the fake pretence our society demands, such that the outliners will remain integrated as part of the norms of society.

As much as so, I remained numbly hurt. Hurt that regardless of what effort I put in, they are void. As like the saying, I throw a whole plate of spaghetti onto the wall and hope that some will stick to it.

It is the fault of no one but the tickering heart. It is the responsibility of no one but the freedom self. It is the consequences of no one but everyone.

Yet, it was the chasing of the fake pretence that see me losing the proximity of you. I thought, I let myself down this again today.

~ You said that I am a good writer, one that writes good fairy tales. I know its a joke. Especially looking at how I live in all the beautiful fairy tales I weaved.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lobbyist Reevaluates Priorities After Hurricane
Frederick L. Webber, a longtime denizen of Washington's lobbying corridor, showed up at work one day last week and found on his desk a dozen fundraising requests from members of Congress.
found your blog - good work Play poker star the most popularity game anywhere

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LG LRM-519 Digital Media Recorder
The LG Digial Media Recorder is one pretty slick device, but its basically a Media Center wanabee.
racce dipado is the owner of
workflow software
which is a premier resource for workflow software information.
for more information, go to http://www.aspworkflow.com

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a workflow software site/blog. It pretty much covers workflow software related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home