Monday, September 12, 2005

I reckoned I am the little sleeping volcano. One that lives peacefully for most period of time, highly regarded to be a inactive one. But you caused me to erupt. No, I wasnt angry, to much contrary again. I was jus bottling up my sadness. And when the bad emotions get stirred up, it is like a leaking volcano. One that erupts mercilessly.

You are the cause of the erupt. Yet you are the cure of all erupt. Life is always full of ironic. And of course in this case I am the ironic.

It wasnt in your knowledge that by doing nothing you have caused bad emotions to pile up in me. Even when you are my cure, you have still not know what is the cause of it. Then the only conclusion I can give is that it wasnt important. And I, am the-it.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
If you are the cause and cure of this disappointment, am I supposed to be sad or happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home