Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Totally long day. But its quite bad since I am deprived of sleep and so throughout the day my eyes could barely open, and my ears kept hearing those sharp weird noises. And yes thats me when I am stressed. I think I am too stressed to know that I am stressed, so my body is responding instead. Either that or I am too dumb to feel any stress. Anyway I am alright. Jus need some time to sleep and much work for my thesis. This time round, they are due on 20th Septe while I am meeting supervisor on 22th September.

Anyway since it is you who gave me some morning excitement and kill them off with more disappointment and hurt, so why bother right.

~ HK Sharing
The real hype in shopping at Shen Zhen started when we went to the next level and you realised how cheap the pants are. Yes, we went through almost the whole of that level, looking through stacks and ranks of pants. The first time did I realise that even black or blue working pants can come in so many different designs. You sure have a great time trying leisurely while I sat there nodding and shaking my head. Anyway the cashier would have recognised us by the time she is off her shift work. Oh and the service level there is super duper high. Yes, HIGH. They serve you with smiles, greetings and will. Throw in free and fast alteration. Fast meaning within 10, 15 minutes. How good. The only thing you cant get over there is long sleeves working shirt. Yes. We reckoned that because it must be real hot there, people are so used to wearing short sleeves shirt that they really dont have much to choose from. Oh and because we had to go back to collect your pants, we hardly could remember from where did we get them. So ended up either trying hard to recall the face of the salesgirl or keep walking past them till they recognise us! Super duper!

If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
No wonder people says the Earth is round. Because I am so nice to you and you are so nice to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home