Thursday, September 15, 2005

Saw justin on Tuesday, as well as Irvin and Pei Thung and Daud. Haha! In the same marketing project group. Irvin and Pei Thung are mates from college while Daud is from my secondary school. Such an coincidence. Anyway of course they didnt know that all of them knew me till I bumped into them.

Very unmotivated day. Been avoiding my thesis.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
Dont feel like talking to you yesterday.

HK Sharing
At Meters Bonwe, I sure tried on a couple of jeans of different designs as well as from the same design. Dont know why, it seems like this time round S is too small for me but M is too big for me. Rather disappointed, but I got myself a working pants. You bought 4 to 5 tee. See, I wasnt wrong. Its such a hot brand for me! Love it. Anyway of course I didnt expect to bump into MB in Shen Zhen since on their website, they didnt list that they have a store there. But its a great surprise and I am so looking forward to going there again. This time round, with a whole group of girl friends hopefully! Anyway we converse in English half the time and often get sales personnel asking us where we are from. And of course when I borrowed their calculator, trying to convert the RMB to SDG, they would ask me that question too. We left the clothing department and decided next stop is the supermart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home