HK sharing
After the spree of working pants, we went to the next level with more to embrace. Time is tight. We probably had already spend 2, 3 hours there already and still stuck at level 3 or something. So you said we have to sped up. Went around looking at shoes, but ended up pulling 2 pairs of S&K $20-yet-high-quality jeans of the same design (jus different in colour), 2 tees from LIP zone, 1 from Robinhood, 1 from Baleno to the counters. Was trying super duper long at this brand (forget what it is already) but in the end didnt get that pants. The! But you still pulled off a couple of tees for your friends. We got so confused with the to-pay-recepits, dont-want-purchases and the to-be-redeem purchases and vochers!! But girls remained to be the more organized gender I concluded. Anyway we really didnt even have much time to think or try, jus spot, try it, think for one to two
minutes and decide. Anyway the people over there are pretty erm different. One example is when I was in Gio trying jeans and came out of the changing room to ask for your opinion, the other lady jus went into the changing room, locking me out of it. The! So I was smarter the second time. I went into people's changing room too! But I was more civilised. I asked for permission and remembered to take my belongings with me everywhere I went. And so when we paid, we were in a mess. Recepits, vochers, yet-to-redeem recepits. Once again we probably invited much laughters from the cashiers. So we went up to the Sports section. Prices there were steep. Think they werent involved in the promotion thingy (by the way, the promotion is something like - Spend $100 and get $50 voucher free. Super duper excellent way to increase sales!!!). So we thought we would leave. And it was jus a thought. You spotted leather wallets and while we were about to leave, we spotted Meters Bonwe! My favourite!! And I reckoned it must be yours too!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home