Monday, September 12, 2005

HK sharing
Entering into the shopping mall, neither of us was very energetic. We didnt expect much of this mall, especially with the not-very-nicely-decorated environment. Anyway its way too early in the morning considering how much we shopped and walked the day before, the shopping mood hadnt quite sank in. But sure wait and see. We ended up in the Done-in-3-steps mode - Spot, try and pay.

I ended up picking a super-duper-pink tee for myself and something for my mum. I think you already know what my mum likes. She likes anything in plain colours. She likes round neck type (not the V-neck). She likes simple or no designs. She doesnt like collar. She doesnt mind sleeves or without it. She doesnt like colours such as - white, dark colours, black. She likes colours such as - pale yellow, cream, pale blue. What a list! Anyone who has gone shopping with me if I am shopping for stuff for my mum will somehow know of this. But I guess you are real quick at it already. I choose one that is round neck, pale cream with simple leaves design. You assume me mum will like it. We jus go round shopping for things for ourselves, and for our family. I guess I always like it when people are thoughtful towards their family. Not jus in this way.

Oh and we had a super duper time trying to understand how the advertised discounts work. Till now, frankly speaking, I dont know how to interprete when they have things like "3.8%". I dont think they think it in our way. Anyway its super duper weird. You dont know either, so we had to ask the salesgirl each time we want to know the net price we are paying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home