A morning walk through the campus evoked much thoughts in me. I saw Prof came in. Looked at the time and thought it might have been a lighter semester for her. She normally comes in pretty early back then. Still in her favourite red belt and red bag. Her hair looks much more "normal". She now carries a briefcase, something I dont remember her using it in the past. She walked through the canteen but I reckoned she will walk back this way. *smucks* and I was right. I know she went over to get a drink and on her way to her office. Anyway she remembers me! Its a happy day knowing that she still remembers me. She stopped by and asked if I am graduating, if I am doing thesis and what topic etc. Its like another round of thesis questioning, the second of the day. I have another round tomorrow. I wondered how strong can I get.
I remembered you told me. You said that, I have to be strong, otherwise how can I be there for you.
And of course I saw another of our dearest Prof. After so much, we even managed a A-, and of course she has since becomes our dearest.
I missed the past. I was so near to you today but I ran in the wrong direction.
I missed the past, with you.
If the future has you, I know I will not miss the past.
If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
I will be strong.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home