Friday, September 16, 2005

[Edited]

Spent today working on my thesis. Still reading new literatures at this time argh! Getting rather impatient. The reference list is now up to Number 88. Soon it will hit Number 100, I reckoned. Then what the other friends heard from my supervisor (that I have read 100 over literature) will turn true. Seriously need some help for my thesis. Argh!

Going back to school for project discussion tomorrow. Dont really mind that especially when I recognise that I could be rather unproductive over the weekends. And I also take it as a break from my thesis, which is good! Especially cant be bothered with those who tell me in their sms that "I pity you, still have to go back school on Satursday/ Sunday". Firstly, I dont pity myself especially when I have my weekdays free when you dont. Secondly, even if I dislike going back over the weekends, the- stubborn me would not admit that in front of you. Thirdly, I have recognised this is part of the undergraduate life, so please stop telling me all that to get me down. Anyway I am not angry over it. Jus find it weird to receive such text message. The!

If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
Can you ask about me? No I know you wouldnt.

~ Hk sharing
Supermart shopping is great in the sense that it comes with the trolley! Meaning that my hands and arms can rest for a while. Was "consolidating" my carriers by trying to squeeze more into one carrier and using tapes to secure them. We chunked our carriers under the trolleys and started to breeze through the shelves. Trying to
restrict my hands from picking those items from the shelves and putting down into my trolley. Money isnt too much of an issue here because things in Shen Zhen is relatively much cheaper. For instance a bowl of instant noodles that might cost around SGD 1 + in Singpaore only costs SGD 40, 50 cents here. Also, they have variety that we dont have, which is the super duper attractive part! Its more of the luggage problem. Also, how am I going to carry them back!?! Indeed, seeing so much stuff on the shelves, self- discipline is difficult!
For instance, a box of abalone pie costs around SGD 1. Argh! Sometimes I wondered if my maths is terribly bad, so I had to confirm with you every time. We even dragged a few packs of drinks! Heavy stuff! Dumb of us to not buy loads of chewing gums since they are barely heavy nor space-taking, as well as coming in unique flavour like coffee. Dumb dumb dumb! We even took shampoo! Heavy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home