Wednesday, August 31, 2005

HK sharingWe landed in HK International Airport. All bright and sunny! But it means it is very warm too! Okok both of us are super duper scared of warm weather! But well, the excitement of landing in HK is indeed heating up in us, though both of us are already very exhausted.

We took our stuff and queued to check- in. Were playing around with our mobile, trying to "tune" to a cheaper service provider (as accord to my limited research on the charges). Anyway we took the HK maps (dont know for what also), and books on HK shopping with us, excited
that Miss Mok is the HK spokesperson this year. I checked in first and then we went over to collect our luggage. You couldnt really recognise yours since you hadnt had any labels on it, and its the normal-luggage colour. First time I am proud of myself- got myself a yellow colour luggage! Easily spotted. So heavy to drag the luggage out, looking for our Focal's agents in HK, some Ann Travel I reckoned. Found them and so we had to wait for everyone on the list
to arrive. You went off to get magazine and of course food for us! Mango glutionous rice from Xu Liu Shan! Delicious.

Then when everyone arrived, we had to go over to our coach. Immediately we could feel the heat! So warm! Anyway we saw someone with a bouquet of flowers outside the airport so you were wondering which star is landing in HK today! I said - YOU! *smucks* Warm but happy. Not very much excited yet because all I can see is - construction, coach buses (not that I never see before), buses (when you see only buses, you dont get very excited either), roads, mountans and old buildings. Waiting for the glamour HK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home