Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Feeling rather unmotivated. Out of no reason. Everything in life seems alright. Well, maybe because "seems" is the word used.

But if you (readers) are thinking that it is the-you that is causing me to be unmotivated, no no. In fact, the-you is my only motivation and strength for my temporary short term life goal (to graduate). Anyway by the end of year the writing-resume, sending-resume and waiting-for-interview routine is coming back. And the everyday small interaction is sufficient enough to bring a smile to me. Nah jus that I reckoned besides daily battling with work - which I enjoyed it most of the time, especially having the freedom to where I want to be where I want to be on non-lessons time (Which is most of the time) - I dont have anything to think of already. THE! Nothing to think means good thing, but can also be a bad thing. So unwanted. Especially after the girl's night. Shucks. Aftermath.


Feel as though breathing is getting difficult. Dont know if I am getting sick (cant be, I have been diligently eating enough shares of fruits last few days), getting more tired (with all the lack of sleep and constant construction down the block ARGH!) or getting lazy or getting lost.


If there is one thing I want to tell you today, I am always this near yet this far away from you and your happiness.


Dear girl, please be strong.


Oh, did I say I am going to make a card! Yes once again! Got inaspiration so hey you, wait for my card alright! Hope that my card will brighten up your day ok...

But wondered where do I get the time though!

3 more Research methods reading before Sat's make up class (yes) + 1 more OE textbook chapter before next, next monday class (but if I dont read now, no time!) + 1 more OE reading before next, next (or next) monday + 1 GSM presentation on Thursday noon (how am I going to do without you, in front of PH!)


~ HK sharing
Continued from yesterday's. You came with a air-stewardness kind of luggage *smucks* Erm the moment you saw me, you dragged me to the counter, saying that we are late. I smiled. I dont have to worry about anything. So there I was in front of the counter, pulling out literally) the air tickets and stuff. Then checked in the luggage to realised that I left my make-up kit inside my luggage. Anyway it was a little mess but no fuss. Holiday is so near.

We checked in, finally. Walked about and talked. You were in a better mood but it has nothing to do with me anyway. Went around looking at the perfumes. Actually it didnt even appeal to me that we are leaving Singapore, that we are taking a plane, that its you and me only. But at any point, I know it would be an unforgetable bit of memory and that no matter what, I will and must always remember that I was once this happy.

Then we went to the toilet and I ended up calling my mum to let her know that I am boarding the plane and she wouldnt be able to contact me *smucks* We sat outside the waiting hall and chatted since you said its too crowded as yet. Anyway we checked in and didnt even hang around at the cold waiting hall for long before we could board the plane. You said I can take the window seat because you are alright with not having the view. THE! Who is the one who got also excited when we started to see land?

Anyway I was allocated the window seat too. Sat down and played around with the computer/tv screen in front of us. Looking at the map, distance to be travelled, time to be taken, time to arrive... Anyway we hadnt had much sleep the time before, so both were like uncharged phones- so lack of energy. Jus see us when we are so up and when we are so uncharged! We were chatting and one topic I banned you from saying is thesis. Anyway we talked about a lot of things, but I feel that there is this tiny lingering of sadness in me. But I guess it disappeared the moment we were in Silvercord, erm or rather arrived in Kimberly. And both of us were hungry, waiting for breakfast to be served. Oh and I am super duper dumb, couldnt find the toilet! Walked all the way to the end and walked right into the first class section. Opps! Walked the way back and erm you directed me to one. Anyway after that we probably fell asleep while talking. Woke up and started taking photos - of the clouds, then the sky, the sea the little ship, the land, the mountains, the HK! Oh the first few easily recognisable landmarks were tennis courts, swimming pools, moving cars, roads... Not my fault for pointing out tennis courts!!And briefly listened to canto music. How great!! And so we finally landed in HK.

Story telling continuing tomorrow. *smucks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home