
Hk sharing
My super duper messy desk, littered with readings, stationary, receiver, mobile and lovely & fragant bubble gums from China. You see, I am still not sick of talking about it. Crazy girl. Been more than a month since I am back. But I guess it is because of you.
Ok, if you are sick of reading it, its alright. I think my blog is getting way too long. I should have such writing stamina for my thesis. Anyway today's about the pre-HK days.
The pre-HK days saw me searching high and low for Focal Travel, booking the tickets and making sure you are alright with the dates (with you away in Malaysia), texting SYJ and JY as to the things I need to take note of, surprised to find that all the tickets and stuff contained our names, starting to look for a decent luggage, starting to ask around for more luggages, getting a travel journal book (yes the extent of me and my love for writing!), trying to write down names of people whom I am getting presents for, trying to finish my internship, trying to leave early for my internship, not having enough sleep, thinking of instructions I have to leave behind in case the family needs something, thinking of the thousand and one (cant say it here)...
Then, the most-pre-HK days were inflicted with moodiness. You were in a total bad mood, spreading them all to me. While I remained calm to your mood swings and the i-dont-want-to-go-hk proclaims, I became rather unexcited about the trip too. But I guess deep down, I know I would love every single bit of it. Which I did. Anyway then I got busy with watching TV, clearing my email accounts, blogging my pre-hk-emotions, packing all the clothes into the luggage, hoping that I dont forget any piece of my make-up kit, getting nervous of it all. Oh not forgetting picking up tonnes of calls from all my dearest friends every day. But the most memorable has to be my SOS call to Zen. He must be rather shocked (though he didnt sound very much so) over what he heard, commenting that I had done all the precautionary measures and that I should stop worrying. JY even says that I could go over to stay for the 12July Tuesday night if I want to. Anyway I didnt say, but I didnt sleep a wink since 11July Monday night. I was on my bed the whole night and thinking about nothing. Guess it is a mixed between expecting-the-unexpected-disappointment and expecting-the-expected-enjoyment.
HK sharing
My heart didnt even need any instructions to



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home