Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Dear Si Ying,

I am sending this email to you because of what I see of you today - arrogant, stubborn and wild.

First, lets talk about you being arrogant. You jolly well didnt see Mr YY, and even named him the public enemy number 1. Yes his attitude wasnt good, but you arent that graceful yourself. I dont understand your attitude. Work is work, so dont be too personal, can you? And its been a few days, so can you jus go up and shake hands?

Then, I will talk about how stubborn you are. You were on the bus and listening to songs. Which isnt wrong. But why do every song has to remind you of him. Why cant you stop it. I am so tired seeing you like this. And yes, memories are dead. So would you jus live your life the way it is.

Lastly, you are wild, arent you. No one own you a movie companion. In fact you had a wonderful night with the girls even though you missed the movie you wanted to watch. The girls did mention that you can go buy the VCD and they would drop over at your place to watch. Isnt that enough. And stop being angry over not watching it today. People do forget about things, so do you.

Ok thats all I want to say about you. Hope you can reflect on them.

Always there watching you,
Si Ying

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home