Monday, August 29, 2005

So exhausted though I hadnt done much today. Anyway heard the new Disney HK song - the Chinese version of Under the Sea. Used to have the english music clip erm but not now. The reason why I love Disney (besides the fact that I was in HK at the Disney- crazy times) is because they have lovely characters, bright colours and always full of passion. At least to me, they always seem happy.

Seeing some people wearing Birkenstock in school. At least hadnt spotted anyone wearing my kind. Will whin non-stop if I see someone wearing the same one as mine! Dont really like people wearing the same thing as me, though I know thats a childish thinking. But anyway thats why I love overseas shopping.

Today I was in the plain Gio white tee, favourite Meters Bonwe jeans, normal converse slippers, brown and 2-year old espirit bag. The more normal me, like those year 1 days. But you see, I cant go back to who I used to be, even if I wear similarly like what I always do.

~ HK sharing.

Going to talk about the wednesday morning - 13 July 2005. (actually many close friends heard most of the stories but dont know why I can rattle non-stop still) Didnt sleep the whole day- for various reason. Even so, I woke up, had breakfast, went to shower to realise that I am running a bit late. So had to hurry through and my hair wasnt that dried when I left the house. Dad drove me to the airport, dropped me off and went home (because he needs to fetch sister to school). Then I went to the toilet (super duper wary of my appearance, especially when my hair is wet). Anyway along the way to the toilet, I already spotted the Cathay Pacific counter. So smart for the first time *smucks*

Then was tying my hair up, but then decided to let it down again. THE! Then went to toilet, took out my air tickets and went out. Roamed about, sat in front of the CP counter, sat elsewhere because there was a big group there, took out my journal book and wrote something, took photo, went to level 2 and continued to roam, came down to level 1, walked away from the CP counter direction, heard my phone rang and I knew the time has come.. continue tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home