Another last thing to say before I get back to some proper work.
The girls were rattling about you or ND, which of no reason why so, especially the latter. Anyway one thing they concluded is that I tend to fall in love (for the record, not that many times also ok) with friends around me. Those I hang out alot with, those whom I got along, those whom I grew dependent to. While at least I cant deny it is so for JL and you. And so I reckoned they were right. But as for their rattling about ND and what not, all I can say is that if there is anything waiting to happen, I stand by the notion of the guys taking the first step. Of couse I said "if". Bet the 38s will be reading this somehow or another (especially since JY said that I
wrote love poems in my blog!). For the record again, not love poems! Jus my own whinning *smucks*
Anyway, still I love hanging out with my 38s! Got along with them since our Borders day! Next time must dig out the old photos we took during those times haha! Blog it and send to them! Need super duper much coaxing jus to take a photo. But dearest friends you see...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home