Yipee! Finish exams already! This means that my holiday has started!
Kinda nice when piggy ask me want to meet tomorrow, but sobsob because Im meeting my friends already, so would only be able to meet before 3pm. *Sorry* But then wed and thurs I am free, but our dear piggy is needed at lab sobsob.. Gonna find things to occupy my wed and thurs!!! Would like to cycle and make a trip down to Orchard aka
Far East! And my friday is off, since I had to go for the make- up investment thingy at ntu (thanks to the directions to ntu, courtesy of eric), and probably a dinner with our family cos my cousin is back from australia.
Anyway Eric is working for my dad this friday. Kinda nice to talk to him on the phone again. Hadnt really have chance for such 121 (ie one to one) talk. He is still super duper comical. I think because both of us are really blur, thats why in the conversation we shared, we always got stuff mixed up. For instance, he thought I said that I always meet Sly in nus when I was saying I always meet Aikai in nus when he said that Aikai is in Sly's camp also... keke... quite a fun times we had to pause and repeat again. Quite fun. Haha he said he gained weight and I didnt think it was noticeable. He said if its that noticeable, it would be rather bad already. Haha! Anyway would probably be meeting him and guys on sat to get present for yvonne. And he was saying how Ben gotten really drunk on his birthday. Woo! Big news. Thanks for the update.
Anyway today's paper is ok. At least I dont have someone by the next row who kept shaking her leg such that it irriates people. Agreed with Yapp as to why the person is not tired. Anyway exams is history so no more blog entry about studying, mugging and exams!
Gonna watch tv like crazy. Lots of shows that I taped it down. Wouldnt need to wake up early tomorrow. Meeting my friend at 3pm Queensway. Oh and really touched when the volunteer people called me to join their volunteer
ceremony on sat. But cos I would be joining them to buy present for yv, so I really dont know as to whether I can make it. But hey they remember ME!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home