Monday, November 29, 2004

Ok you can take the quiz about me (Jus Me) at this link http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=041126205101-470902 Thought it was quite fun. Saw the first person who took my quiz. Surprised to see it cos the link had been there for a few days but no one had done it.

Erm but that someone who took the quiz is a. So who is a? And his/her email is a@mail.com. Anyway a scored 70 points, which either (1) who knows me well enough (2) who knows me and who reads my blog (3) who do not know me but reads my blog. And do you think a@mail.com is a real address? I dont think so but erm should I email a @
a@mail.com? Comment? And does a knows the correct answer after getting 3 questions wrong. But seeing had a score of 70 is (1) the quiz too easy? (2) the person knows me too well (3) the quiz is too easy and the person knows me too well? Erm!?!

Ok maybe lets play something (since I have alreadt finish exams and is in all the mood to play keke): What are your ultimate secrets? Not big earth- shaking secrets like bush-is-in-for-another-4-years (which is no longer a secret already anyway) but if you have read the book: Can you keep a secret? by Sophie kinsella then it would be
quite fun. Let me illustrate by telling you a few of Emma's secrets.
- she water her colleague's plant with orange juice when she finds her irritaing, which is everyday
- she fake her math grade (she scored C but wrote A)
- she doesnt know what NATO stands for, neither does she knows what it is about

Ok lets start with my secrets..
- i use the blanket everyday no matter how warm the night is
- i am too scared to go to bed with three pillows
- if i know i am heading for a scolding, i pretend to sleep
- sometimes i dont know why I got the grades I got because I think I am dumber than that. which is often.
- i never hug my puppy soft toy because it seems too small for my arms. and when it falls to the edge of my bed, i use my leg to kick it back to me. opps

Erm what else huh? Cannot think of any already. I think I blog too much of my life that I cant think of any tiny weary secrets that you might be super duper interested to know.

And its quite fun so go take the quiz. And thanks a. But ya who are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home