Jus completed my first paper, woo finally. Been studying this for the past few days. Plus fingers on my right hand are aching like crazy. As though it had been another 'A' level economics paper. Hadnt had such feelings for a long time already, since those college days when we would write and write and write like crazy. The term that we would use to coin this in the past is: diarhorrea. Looking at the computer screen on my right, it says... peril of the... then I couldnt read what it says. Alright I have this tendency to see at other person's computer screen right, bet you would say something like that. Anyway its my friend working on his sociology research about economy and society.
Looking forward to tonite's SI though Im really praying for Sly to stay on. I mean if Sly is gone, argh another of my idol is gone, then what is the point of knowing who SI is. I mean no way am I accepting a non representative woman to be our SI. She can be her idol at her home for all she wants, and ya I never met anyone who is in her camp, so really tell me whose idol is she. Yaya Im not her fan obviously, not her air cond, nothing. But the malay guy is really good last nite, I must say. Opps still dont remember how to spell his name anyway. But he looks really sad, and as though will collapse and break down in tears if the camera is to focus on him for one more moment. I love it when he sang song #2. But ya I really want to see Sly again. Sly and him again on first dec, when my examination are over, and I wouldnt have to keep running out and in of the living room as they sang. Want to see Sly as he performs songs that are so-sly. :)
Then I can watch tv, live some life of a perfect human. Keep having buz policy in my mind and conversation. Lingering image in my mind...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home