Monday, March 31, 2008

Why dont you spend a longer time in austria blur gal?

When I said I sat in the wrong Spanish class (Haha!) and asked if he knows whether Germany is great for my visiting. Then when I asked which part of Austria, I gotten such reply

Dont know but i am sure there some nice places apart from vienna

Maybe I will read up on Germany and I might have an answer? Because the rough guide on Budapest is being delivered to me and still I am not very persuaded to do Budapest.

Though the email reply came in and I know I can the train tickets in the local office rather than in Vienna itself. Though I am thinking it would be more expensive and whether I could live without securing a train ticket before flying off, which seems like a totally abstract and insane idea for me. Even though Zen is trying to convince me to get a guide book and stick to what one million people has followed, I still think I must (over)research and know very sure what I've booked and where I'm going. Or maybe I need alittle more push, because my boss said that once we keep doing this (going on holiday) we might get used to the idea of not doing so much research, not even in the accomodation, except for the day that we land on this foreign place.

The very interesting conversation. If Zen didnt/refuse to/dont remember to remind me, can you guys jus remind me again.

can u remind me to buy more before i fly off???

hahaha buy more wat?

clothing, bags. fashion

why u need me to remind u?

dont know!

i am sure u got intrinsic talents in this field

u know jus one h&m shop i can stay inside for like 4 hours that kind

all the more i dun need to remind u

sometimes i feel v bad to spend so much money at one go

u will feel guitly meh!

I will! Now you see I am excited about (shopping in) Vienna and (shopping in) Prague because buddy told me that in Vienna there are like 3 H&M shops within 100m of each other (!) and they A-L-L sell different things. And because I read that Prague is great for shopping.

And I've jus set a goal for myself: I must shop enough for at least the rest of the year, but better to shop enough till the next holiday which is by now an undefinite date. So I must shop more!

Listening to this album again, rough voice but lyrics of songs written from different angles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home