Yes I didnt blog on Monday.
Monday was fine, except my hair remained u-g-l-y. Woke up later in the morning, went to school in the afternoon. Didnt do much of my paper since I was chatting on msn with you. Anyway had 3pm lessons. When it ended, my project discussion started and stretched all the way past 8pm. Main reason for long meeting? Me and hsy, once again, having huge communication problems. We always (YES always) misunderstood each other, which is obviously very weird since it is happening to only us in our group of 5. But no tension nor screaming. Instead we always had a great laugh about it. Anyway by the time I reached home, my brain was really exhausted. Talked on the phone for an hour plus and then trying to look at my paper again. My brain's tired, but I cant really sleep. Probably shall work through a bit more.
Erm anyway you said you wanted to help me start applying jobs. Are you going to keep to your promises?
If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
I send you my resume already. Apply k?
~ HK sharing (short one because my brain needs a rest soon!)
Ok so carrying one mickey mouse bag and probably 3, 4 other bags on my hand, I passed through the MTR gate. Then got you to keep the MTR card for me, or was it the other way? Anyway we walked to the platform and you know something about HK MTR? Their platform is extremely long and so are their trains. Erm, and really crowded I must say. It must be around 6pm + or probably slightly earlier? We told each other that we must really get ourselves seats or we would fall apart by the time the train reaches Tsim Sha Tsim. Anyway so when the train came, we went in and sat down. Imagine the scene with two lazy and smelly people sitting on the train. We kept wishing that the train will be fast. Anyway we were discussing that after alighting at Tsim Sha Tsim, we would take a cab back to Kimberly. Yes yes my dear, Kimberly is jus a mere 6 minutes walk from MTR station but dear us could barely achieve that! Anyway you know what was the most interesting conversation for that train journey? Guess!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home