Sunday, September 25, 2005

The importance of something need not be judged by words. Actions speak louder than words - seeing how much time I spend working and studying through the weeks, my year 4 is so important to me. I even skipped my favourite tv shows unknowingly.

The importance of someone need not be judged by words. This is when there can no other suitable scenario - seeing how the music over my earplug continues to play and how my term paper is set aside as I rushed over to get the phone. Once again, my resolution failed. Badly.

If there is one thing I want to tell you today,
Hi.

Anyway when I jus came back from my trip from Hk (which was like 2 months ago, yayaya), I gotten myself a blogspot, intending to post all the photos up there, and to write all the stuff about HK in there - http://syhk05.blogspot.com/. The name of the blog? SY SQUARE X HK. Anyway it didnt happen because since I came back I was occupied with my thesis and then the semester starts again. Erm maybe next time?

~ HK sharing
So we dragged our tired bodies with all our carriers. We need to check out of the chinese check-point before checking into the hk check-point. We followed closely to the signboards as people from different nationality would be required to follow different check- out counters. So we went down the stairs. Haha! Half way down, we stopped because the carriers were really weighing us down. The heaviest purchases would have to be packet drinks and shampoo keke. Anyway we continued as we didnt want to meet up with the peak hours in HK. So we stood behind a line. I was ahead of you and of course can you imagine all the stares and glares we received? We were joking that perhaps we have to pay taxes because we bought so much. Anyway when it was my turn, I was told that I didnt fill in a form. I was so shocked. I remembered I turned around and told you that something's wrong. Then we had to leave the line and went over to fill in a form. You later told me that I gave you a fright, thinking that there is something wrong and we cannot go back to HK. You see, because of carrying all the carriers, our hands were so tired that we shivered while filling up the forms. Plus, I remembered the pens where those silvery kind that is chained to the table. We joined the line for a second time and each time the line is being cleared, we had to "kick" our carriers ahead. Haha! Finally we cleared the chinese check- point and went to check into the HK check- point. When we done all that, it led us to the HK MTR train entrance. You suggested to take a cab from Luo Wu to Kimberly. Though it is quite far (and thereby costing more), we thought it makes sense since we were so tired and hungry already. But it seems weird that there is no other entrance than the train entrance. Either we do not know of the entrance out to take a cab or there is really no other way to get to other parts of HK from there. So we took out our MTR card and about to board the train. One of your bags had been threatening to fall apart, so we stood aside and tried to squeeze its
contents into other bags. Then we thought, why not put them into the bags you bought? Woo! We have been two big sillies! Didnt realise this till now. So we tried to squeeze them into the brown mickey bag you bought for your sister.

You said that it looks so weird with you carrying that bag, so I offered to carry for you. In exchange, you took over one of my carriers, though I didnt give you the bag that contained the heavy drinks and shampoo. Anyway throughout the trip, as much as there is always you, I always try to be independent. For instance, I carried my own luggage bag and it was only when we were leaving for HK did you carry one of my bags as I was becoming sick. Other times, I often wandered around alone (though you are always somewhere near), and I would carry your bag while you were in the changing room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home