Sunday, January 23, 2005

The weather is changing, isnt it? Its getting so warm in the afternoon that I should stay home more. Very tiring to be running about under the strong sunlight. The moment I reached home, I had to switch on the air-cond. Anyway remembered the other time when we were at Tangs, I asked why were they putting up the silver shiny tree for christmas when christmas is pretty much over? And we didnt have an answer then. Today I realised it was for cny!
They were hanging the super duper pinky paper from that tree, and it looks pretty nice and creative. Oh and that pespi ad with one member from f4? Now the whole stretch of escalator from Tangs is decorated with that ad! Haha not that I love pespi or f4, jus that the other day we happened to comment on that ad.

The week ahead is going to be busy.. even up till Sunday. Hopefully Operation31 is going to be a success. I never plan an operation before, so wish me good luck! May our great-key plan going to work. Not saying a single bit here, though I am pretty excited about it, in case someone involved happened to read about this. Even though I am pretty much sure it isnt going to happen. And I hadnt think of the name for my 1-year-plan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home