Feeling drained now, though its only half-way through the day. Had been going home rather late these few days, and spent the rest of the night watching tv, trying to do my readings and sleeping. Anyway guess who I saw? David. Ok, hadnt seen him for a semester already? Anyway think the school guys love strips and purple-grey shirts huh. I went back home to change into formal clothing because in the morning I promised to go to this Personal Branding seminar for my friend. Its been like ten thousand years since I last wore your traditional kind of formal wear, but since its the school that is doing this, I better not be in my pink and thin-white. Anyway air-cond has several nicks, including Chen Xiao Dong and Dong Dong, but eventually we decided that he should be known as Dong Dong.
Thursday gonna be a long day as well. Jus wanted to catch up on my sleep on friday. And should be around chinatown over the long weekend. Next week will be a busy one too. But hope everything will increase my chances of getting a job! Oh and SGX- Bursa is delaying the trading link! I read in the papers yesterday and of course how could I forget what lessons we learnt in our FM class? It had already installed an awareness software in you! Anyway its the good old days.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home