I can see myself (already) turning into a reading machine! Spending the whole day reading one article after another. Still reading. And I am running out of music for my ears. And talking on the phone isnt painful for the ears haha!
Anyway this poem is titled: Dont take the step ahead if you know the road will end?
You confide in me
when that moment standstill, I was the only one on the same beat
Then time raced onby then, I was the first out of your league
Reserves sat on the side benches watching,
and often than not, waiting
as the stars glid, score and celebrate
with only one winner, one recognised winner
The writer's note
Who is at the central of your life? Who is your thoughts focusing on? And who is already out of your sight? I always believe that the world always (and only) recognises (and remembers) winners. In fact, there is only one winner. That is why, I never wanted to lose. No one is ever the willing loser. So I tried all my wits, strength and efforts, hoping that my best will be the best too. So who is the judge of my progress? If you are, probably I will never fare well. Should I change the judge or change my progress?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home