Jus finished a class, and its the most interesting class I had. Especially this semester. Its fun and enriching. We had this in-class activity requiring us to revamp a supermarket cart, in like 20mins.. Its like initially I didnt think we could do it in such a short span of time. But when my friend went to the toilet, chris (from germany) and I didnt waste time. We started by discussing what difficulties we had using the cart. Then the discussion jus went ahead. And after our discussions and presentations, we get to watch the video where a company (which I still dont know how to spell it) actually did that. And our supermarket cart, known as Intelligent Cart, has considered the various factors that those prof did. And I need to complete worksheet2, which requires me to draw out our cart. Will get our super- duper on cart up here if possible.
Anyway the air-cond talked to me. Ok he isnt air-cond per se, but then because he choosen to do the air-cond invention, so now his nickname is air-cond. Oh I was in the computer lab and saw him. So as I was waiting for my cashcard, he stood behind and smiled at me. You know, they are really friendly people. He sat next to my friend in class, and then air-cond wanted to change seat due to the skin-allergy to the chair (yap!) and so air-cond told my friend that he didnt move away because of not liking my friend. Its jus that he is allergy to the chair. Haha. Anyway I will be looking forward to every tuesday's class! You bet you would be hearing more from me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home